PT TWO WIN NETWORK is your business partner in managing your business license, one of which is the BPOM permit management service, so you don’t need to be bothered and confused about managing the BPOM distribution permit, you only need to contact us for the management of the BPOM permit, to make it easier and more efficient too fast. Immediately contact our expert team if you have any questions. Drug, cosmetic, and food products to be marketed must pass a series of lab tests and document verification before being declared eligible and obtaining marketing authorization.
BPOM has prepared a series of requirements that must be met by producers and importers to ensure the products to be marketed are of quality, safe, and fit for consumption.
1. Import identification number (API) General / Limited / Import identification number
2. Export identification number (APE)
3. Customs identification number (NIK)
4. Special import identification number
5. BPOM for local products
6. BPOM for import products 7. BPOM for local products
8. Build industry – factory / built manufacture for cosmetics, food and beverage, supplements, herbs, drugs
9. CPKB – CPPOB – CPOTB – CPOB
10. AMD factory establishment For SMEs who have not registered their products with BPOM and do not know how to get permission to BPOM, they should be registered immediately.
Because if it is indicated to be dangerous, it can be immediately renewed. Do not let our products that have been circulating in the market suddenly confiscated by the police because they contain toxic food ingredients. Currently, not everyone knows how to make the right, right and safe product. Moreover, for some of our society, the product requirements are not important. The most important thing for a food product is usually a good taste. As for the important cosmetics can whiten or smooth. So that not a few people ignore their health and even safety if they consume a product for a long time. So as a good SME, there is nothing wrong with registering products with BPOM so that BPOM officers can detect whether our products are safe for consumption or use. The Food and Drug Supervisory Agency or abbreviated as BPOM is an institution in charge of overseeing the circulation of drugs and food in Indonesia. This Drug and Food Control System (SisPOM) is effective and efficient capable of detecting, preventing and supervising products on the market so that it can protect the security, safety and health of its consumers both at home and abroad. BPOM itself already has a national and international network that has the authority in law enforcement and has high professional credibility. The main task of BPOM Based on Article 67 of Presidential Decree Number 103 of 2001 is to carry out government duties in the field of drug and food supervision in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations. Meanwhile, the duties of Balai Besar/Balai POM (Technical Implementing Unit) Based on Article 2 of Regulation of the Head of BPOM Number 14 of 2014, the Technical Implementation Unit within BPOM has the task of implementing policies in the field of drug and food control, which includes supervision of therapeutic products, narcotics, psychotropic substances, addictive substances, traditional medicines, cosmetics, complementary products and supervision of food safety and hazardous materials.
Based on Article 68 of Presidential Decree Number 103 of 2001, BPOM has the following functions:
1. Reviewing and formulating national policies in the field of Drug and Food control.
2. Implementation of certain policies in the field of Drug and Food control.
3. Coordination of functional activities in the implementation of BPOM tasks.
4. Monitoring, providing guidance and guidance on the activities of government agencies in the field of Drug and Food supervision.
5. Implementation of guidance and general administrative services in the fields of general planning, administration, organization and management, personnel, finance, archives, coding, equipment and household.
Meanwhile, the function of Balai Besar / Balai POM (Technical Implementation Unit) Based on Article 3 of the Regulation of the Head of BPOM Number 14 of 2014, the Technical Implementation Unit within the BPOM has the following functions:
1. Formulation of drug and food control plans and programs.
2. Implementation of laboratory examination, testing and quality assessment of therapeutic products, narcotics, psychotropic addictive substances, traditional medicines, cosmetics, complementary products, food and hazardous materials.
3. Implementation of laboratory inspection, testing and product quality assessment in microbiology.
4. Implementation of local inspection, sampling and inspection of production and distribution facilities
5. Investigation and investigation in cases of violation of the law.
6. Implementation of certification of certain products, production facilities and distribution determined by the Head of the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency
7. Implementation of consumer information service activities.
8. Evaluation and preparation of drug and food testing reports.
9. Implementation of administrative and household affairs.
10. Carrying out other tasks as determined by the Head of the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency, in accordance with the field of duty.
Registration Number Type Usually when we register a product with BPOM we will be labeled with the code SP, MD or ML for food, beverage, medicine and cosmetic products. The SP label stands for Extension Certificate, which is a registration number given to small entrepreneurs with capital and supervisors provided by the Health Office/Kodya limited to counseling. Meanwhile, the MD label is given by food or beverage producers who have large capital and are estimated to be able to comply with the food safety requirements set by the government. Meanwhile, the ML label is for processed food and beverage products originating from imported products, both in the form of direct packaging and repackaging. Then how to get permission to BPOM, to register products? If you are confused about managing BPOM or don’t want to bother with managing BPOM permits, leave it to us, don’t hesitate to contact us regarding managing BPOM permits, we will immediately help you.